The new Sea Dragon 3000F Auto underwater photography and video light delivers a powerful 3000 real lumens over a 120° smooth and even beam angle without a hot spot. Two red LEDs emit an 88° wide ‘stealth mode’ beam that won’t scare away nocturnal sea creatures, and helps preserve the photographer’s natural night vision
The 3000F features an ‘auto-brightness’ mode, designed to automatically adjust the brightness of the light based on proximity to the subject being photographed, a ‘flash detect’ mode which will automatically disable the lights for 1 second when an external flash is detected, and a night mode. The auto brightness mode automatically adjusts from between 300 to 3000 lumens, and the brightness can be adjusted manually depending on user preference.
Run-time at full power is 60 minutes and the 3000F has a single button for ease of operation underwater. A quick-release button allows the light to be detached and aimed into harder-to-reach places. The lights are available as individual modules, with grip and tray, as part of a set with the 3000F auto-light and flash, or as the Sea Dragon Duo 6000F set, with two 3000F Auto lights, grip and tray.
- Five light modes: three white modes (manually adjustable to 100%, 50% or 25%), one white auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and one red light mode
- 60-minute burn time at full power
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so the light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Colour Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard-to-reach areas