Shearwater Research Inc. has released a ‘seasonal’ addition to its flagship model of dive computers, the new Journey’s Edition Teric.
Announcing the new design at the end of January, Shearwater said that the new Journeys Edition is ‘inspired by dive helmets and tools used by divers over the years, reimagined in underwater adventure stories and movie classics.’
The Journeys Edition features a bronze coloured bezel and with a black strap, supplied with a ballistic case featuring a premium sleeve with a ‘unique underwater adventure design.’ A range of accessory straps are available to complement the new look of the computer’s face, including the latest colour to be added to the collection, ‘Imperial Purple’.
Shearwater Teric Journeys Edition Specifications
- Mode: recreational up to 99% nitrox, technical trimix, CCR, gauge, freediving
- Up to 5 mixed gases
- 200m/660ft depth rating
- Air integrated up to 4 transmitters
- 3-axis digital compass
- audible / vibrating alerts
- 3.5cm/1.39″ 400×400 AMOLED screen
- rechargeable Li-ion battery up to 30h in dive mode
- 500 dive memory
- 316 stainless steel bezel and buttons
- ballistic nylon polymer case
- sapphire glass