The Definition Line is one of the Scubapro’s best sellers within its range of wetsuits. For 2019, the company has given the entire line an upgrade.
The 2019 Definition Line is, according to Scubapro, constructed to provide more stretch, warmth, comfort and features. Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, are designed to create suits that ‘fit like a glove’ and provide extra stretch where it’s needed most. All of the Definition suits are made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene and are assembled using a solvent-free glue, keeping the manufacturing process 100 per cent green.
Scubapro Definition update features:
- Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection.
- New wrist and ankle zippers on women’s suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Orange Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
- New Ultra span chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- New innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100 per cent green process.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers the perfect level of warmth and comfort.
- New embossed and colour-printed ‘S’ logo on chest offers better stretch and a cleaner profile.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
- Available in 7/5/3mm
The new Definition 7mm steamer replaces the former 6.5mm version of Scubapro’s popular cold-water wetsuit. It is CE certified as a Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC (45ºF) to 12ºC. (54ºF)
The 2019 Definition 5mm steamer is well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers. It is CE certified as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 10ºC (50ºF) to 18ºC (64.5ºF).
The Definition 3 mm is designed for warmth and comfort for warm water diving from 16°C (61°F) to 24°C (75°F)
A 6mm hooded vest and 2.5mm Definition shorty are also available in the new range.
Definition 7.0 £299
Definition 5.0 £250
Definition 3.0 £180
Definition vest 6.0 £140
Definition shorty 2.5 £92
Available at authorised SCUBAPRO dealers. For more information visit the Definition Dynamic Feature page at www.scubapro.online/uk/definition-2019/